How do I tell a guy to step up his game with out scaring him?

I’ve been seeing this guy for the past month and a half. The problem is, he lives too far! I feel like I am really going out of my way for him when he hasn’t done much for me. He did meet me half way twice and he took me out. But for the most part, I’m always going over in his area. The other issue is that we only see each other once a week which makes sense because we live an hour away from each other but the past week he has barely made contact with me and he doesn’t even try to hang out with me on a second day. It’s really starting to piss me off.

Despite the fact that he barely moves a finger for me, I honestly think deep down that he does like me. I’m just tired of chasing him. I don’t feel like a woman. And I want feel like the woman who is being pursued. I do like him but honestly I’m not happy with the situation at all. Therefore I’m getting ready to call a quits.

I wouldn’t mind expressing how I feel in hoping maybe he would understand and potentially step up. I just don’t know how bring up the issue with out freaking him out. Any advice on what I should do?

What Guys Said 1

• here is a little story of mine:

i had the same situation however I did all I could, I kept hearing no I'm not available that day no this no that.. she never came to me unless I pushed really hard (she was also one hour away from me)

it took me two whole years to say that it isn't going to work on a distance this far

with that being said, I know how you feel and well my answer would be to leave it as it is because there's a huge chance he isn't intrested and just using you however if you do feel like giving him a push

dont tell him to step up, but do tell him you would like him to come to you sometime, he could be thinking a lot of things.. (what I mean is give him a hint, if that doesn't work its his loss)

What Girls Said 0