Is this a nice/sexy/beautiful/cute prom dress?

Do you like it? And if you do, which color is the nicest?

link

what kind of heels would look good with it? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. I prefer the blue one but that's because I'm partial to blue and don't really like pink in general...

What Guys Said 5

• I like it -- black or charmeuse. By the way, a lot of schools are really clamping down on what girls can wear to proms. You should see if your school has dress requirements.

• Lovely, hot pink beaded one

• Green...easily.

• Yes, I like the dress, it is sexy. As to what color it should be it would depend on your skin and hair color and I guess the heels should be the same color as the dress or a matching color.

• It is gorgeous. Wear it and you'll steal the night!

What Girls Said 10

• SUPER cute!

I would probably wear the blue, but if you can pull off the pink, go for it.

I would wear silver heels with it and just whatever heels will be comfortable for you.

• I love it. If you have darker skin, I'd say go with pink. It'll make you're skin glow. If you're light skinned, go with the blue. Blue always goes with fair colored skin. I think a pair of sliver high heels, but match any accessories with the color of whatever shoe you wear.

• I think its gorgeous, lots of leg so wear nice heels with it and you'll be the center of attention

• If you have the right body and keep in mind there won't be wind blowing the dress all sexily ilke that. I like the red better though

• I like it in blue! It's pretty!

• Ooo, I like the strawberry one. Royal one is cute too..

For the Strawberry dress - Silver or nude heels

Royal dress - Black or nude heels.. Perhaps a tint of gold.

• its really nice

• It is amazing :) but the blue one is better.

• I don't personally like that dress, I would never wear something like that, but it looks better in strawberry, just make sure you have the shape for that dress and that it suits you nicely, if you can pull it out you will look good ;)

• Why don't you like it? :)

• Just not my taste :P simple as that lol

• the dress is pretty. just make sure you have the body for it. those cut outs on the sides are hard to wear.

Silver heals for both, and silver earrings and bracelets. don't wear a necklace, it'll be too much.

go with the color that looks best with your skin and hair. do you wear more pink or blue?