Who doesn't like Lip- biting??

Turn off.

Turn on.

Do you like doing it.

Bascally your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• -Biting/sucking is a turn on for me, I like both giving and receiving it just as long as there's no blood. Sometimes I like a rough lip bite and sometimes I like slow sensual gentle bite, I'm fine with both just as long as you don't draw my blood.

-Some people concider it a huge turn on and then some a turn off, if you're gonna try that on your guy/girl I suggest that you go slow and give him/her a slow gentle sensual bite and wait for his reaction, if he bites you back, smile, start kissing you more passionatly then he likes you, and if he doesen't like it, well you'll blind if you don't see the reaction.

What Guys Said 8

• I enjoy both giving and receiving as a "playful" sexual activity. To me it comes across as a bit more weird in more passionate scenarios.

As for biting one's own lip, I like it when a women does it as long as it's not regularly. I find it somewhere between cute and seductive, as if she's contemplating something "naughty." /shrug

• It's find so long as the person doing it knows what they're doing and doesn't try to bite your lip off , like a zombie, or say, Mike Tyson on Holyfield's ear. If it's gentle enough and not too frequent, it's nice. Go too far and it's a direct turn off.

• My intended did it to me once in a while when we were together. It never happened to me before and I didn't know how to react.

It didn't do anything for me though. If it was ment to be a turn on, it failed.

• turn off. my first girl did that to me once and it kinda aggravated me. provably because I wasn't expecting it

• Definite turn on. Not super hard, but just enough pressure to be playful. :p

• that sh*t hurt! I got sick of that sh*t with my frist girl. BUT when she bit HER lip I was getting hard in a second

• its kinda sexy :)

• It's never happened to me but I'm sure I'd like it :)

What Girls Said 1

• its a turn on as long as you don't bite them hard, or they'll be pissed