How does a guy get girls without trying much?

There are lots of guys who get girls without trying. Like if I was to ask other guys, they would say girls will be all over a guy who has money (buys nice clothes and nice car) and he has a good body.

So really girls? All I need to do is show I have money, have a muscular body, and walk with a confident idc manner and you girls would instantly be attracted?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would attract more girls, yes. Nice clothes, good looks and a nice body will help us be instantly attracted to you, yes. Instant attraction is about looks. So who do you think would have more success? The good looking guy that we're sexually attracted to, or the not as good looking guy? Obviously the guy we consider hot wouldn't have to try much because he already attracts women off the strength of his looks. And the guy who doesn't have the looks advantage will obviously have to do more work

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has different things they'll be attracted to. If you are gorgeous with a nice car and confident yea, you'll get a lot of looks. If you're cocky though, or act like you're better than people, it's a huge instant turn off. Humble confidence is what's the most attractive, all around, of all the things you listed in your question.

• I like a guy who walks with confidence, I see plenty of rich/muscular/sexy guys where I go to school and they all catch my attention! like WOW! But don't forget that girls are also intimidated a little by rich/muscular guys (actually I am intimidated by them! I don't know about the rest of the girls lol). But yes I might be instantly attracted.

• I know a lot of girls including myself that don't care how much money you have, or how muscular your body is, but yes seeing a guy walk with confidence does attract a girl just don't walk with and 'i don't care' attitude because that won't get a girls attention

Hope that helped a little :)

What Guys Said 2

• See that's how a man thinks that women want. Some women go for that, but mostly women are attractive to man's confidence and personality. You have to embrace yourself to be a man being present, being confident, and having a personality. Sure having those things will help you, but they are smoke and mirrors that will leave you with nothing in the end. I used to think that way and did have a BMW Z4,nice clothes and nice body. Now I'm a shot up scarred veteran with a ford f150,

It's really about how a man handles himself and has a personality and don't forget having humor helps a lot.

• SUIT UP!