What’s it really like to have a girlfriend?

I have never had a girlfriend so I was wondering what it is actually like to have one, all of the positives and negatives that come with having a girlfriend. Does it make you feel different or change anything about your life? I would mostly want answers from guys but I guess bi and lesbian girls can answer too.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's fun. but at the same time it takes a lot of work and effort if you wanna keep it going and working long term. it's a different feeling knowing someone outside of your own family and friends cares that much about you.

the plus side is you have a connection with someone that you don't have with anyone else. someone you can cuddle with and spend time with and give your affection to and receive hers. you have somebody that really cares for you and wants to make you happy in the same way you want to do for her.

course there's some negatives with it too though. it can take away your freedom if you're used to just flirting and never getting too involved to one person. and with that some people who are used to being single can feel like theyre tied down and trapped in the relationship. and it takes some effort to keep your relationship fresh and not fall into a boring routine of going out to the same places or doing the same things all the time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0