Should you still keep trying after being ignored?

So this girl I really like and I had this... I don't really know. The basics of it are we were attracted to each other and we had a sort of relationship. Well things were always iffy and I know she had a lot gong on in her life (an ex who is father of her baby, and getting pregnant again by a guy who doesn't want to be with her) I always kept my space and never pushed her.

We kept in touch and I was always forward with my attraction to her but never pushed her. One day I sent her a text and never got a reply... I tried again a the next day and again a few days later and never got a reply. After all the issues I've had with trying to be with her and now getting ignored I wonder if I should keep trying.

The other day I saw her and did a short greeting but just walked off, I feel bad for doing that, I think I did it out of a place of hurt and anger but also because I don't know how to deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You walked off because she hurt you?

Anyway, there is something wrong with this girl. I mean, she has 2babies with 2different guys, one who just left her. I understand your situation, and the fact that you're into her and can't move on, but she's a no-no, because who knows? she's the type to play around, maybe she'll cheat on you and bring the 3rd baby. I don't know man, I don't see anything exciting about this girl. I think you can do better. She's ignoring your texts that's a big hint. How did she react when you saw her the other day?

• I've seen her in the store, where I work, with her parents before and it feel like she dodged away. the other day I saw her as I was walking out and she looked at me I said hi and she said it back her voice was low and she didn't seem to light up, but she didn't seem to be confrontational. To be honest I'm not sure how she reacted, the only definitive reaction I noticed was her voice was low, which isn't like her

• Ok. there is a chance she might be "ashamed" of what she has done, because you wants to be with you, but she ruined it by having 2kids with 2 different guys. Who knows. I can't really judge because there is a story behind every individual. So, it's up to you to determine if she's into you or not. I say... let it go, at least for now.

What Girls Said 11

• umm... I think you should move on honestly... she obviously has a lot going on in her life and she probably doesn't want to add another guy to the mix.. plus it'd be better for you to start a relationship with someone who isn't distracted by a million other things. I don't mean to judge and I don't know her as a person but she has obviously made some bad decisions if she has been pregnant twice by different people and with neither of those guyys... I'm not calling her names or anything but I think it's safer for you to be with someone who is a little more conciencious of that stuff... Your relationship would only be strained by the two situations adn then trust me on this court will be involved for child support and custody etc etc and if you were wiling to be with her I feel like you would help her financially through that which is only more stress and lessens the chances of the relationship working... but its ultimately your decision and as I said I think maybe she's trying to sort things out. This is jsut my advice and something for you to consider :)

• I think it's okay to try in certain situations, when it involves someone you really care about.

But you also have to know when to stop trying and when it becomes a waste of your time.

That's all really up to you. :I

• Well firstly she sounds like a bit of a mess and if the "relationship" was iffy to begin with why do you want to try iy again. Secondly it could be that she doesn't have text messaging anymore or didn't get your message unless you have called at least once and left a message don't assume that she is ignoring u. If she has a baby and another on the way/ or new born more than likely her time is slim. In my opinion however you should look else where for a girl who makes better discisions because as I said she seems like a mess...a very fertile mess

• Everyone else is telling you to let it go, but I'm going to be the odd one out and say don't. Maybe let her have some time to get herself together, and if you still want, you can go back when she's more stable.

• I hate being that guy who asks "how long" but I feel I must. Its been since late February since we had a real conversation. I feel as if I have given her a lot of time as it is and I wonder when, if I should choose, I should try again or let her come to me? I really do want to go back but is it even possible? I used to drop everything to talk to her, and the other day I just walked off it was the first time I ever saw her and didn't at least float around her...

• No. Taks a piss on her car.

• dude get over her...she obviously is not into you because if she does...she would be the happiest given your attention to her...coz like youve said she's just self absorbed on her issues in life...like her ex and the second ex..who both by the way got her pregnant...so its like this...if you really care for her let her go...that way she would have lesser problems on thinking of how to treat you...coz I doubt she wants to tell you up front that she doesn't want to be with you...girls are generally sensitive you know...after that..be her friend...guess that's what she needs now more than ever...its a win-win...you get to be with her...and truly matter...then you get to be free to really be with the one who would not only be attracted to you...but who wants to be with you.Goodluck!Godbless!

• No way she's a whore

• Hell no. My ex whom I had known for almost 3 years stop talking to me, I tried 3 times and after that I stopped bugging. Fk that. That's a bitch move.

• She's pushing you away because she knows you're still waiting. The second you want nothing to do with her, she'll most like come back.

Honestly, she sounds really immature and a lot of baggage. I'm not just saying that to make you feel better, but do you really want to be tied down to someone like that? She has two different kids from two different guys. How do you make that mistake twice?

• Well you can't really be sure she ignored you texts. I mean she has a baby on the way and she has a kid,that's a lot to handle.She could be just busy with all that going on.You talk her and straight forward with your intentions towards so you don't lose your time.

• This was weeks ago that she ignored my texts... I know she has a lot going on but it never stopped her from replying before. She also doesn't have her daughter on weekends when I first text'd her.

• So she has 2 babies with 2 different guys and none of them want to be with her. She didn't bother to let you know of what was going on with her and just decided to ignore you. Whatever there is to like about this girl, I'm not sure it could make up for the downsides. It's probably best to move on.

What Guys Said 18

• your not wrong for how you feel right now I'm doing the same if she cares at all..life isn't a game and is forever changing I ignored my friend not on purpose but I was hurt so I wanted no one. until others started biting now she's all in my face and stuff but I have honestly moved on. let time make your decision for you not your feelings.us guys are not good at this kinda thing.lol

• here's what you can do. Move on, but keep an open door. As in move on with your life, but every 2 weeks give her a text, no pressure, no strings attached. If she says yes, awesome, if not you've moved on and it won't affect you.

• I wouldn't recommend texting her. If she wanted to talk to him, she would text him back sooner or later. Other than that, a lose cause.

• no she won't. If she's not interested now, she'll forget about him relatively quick and won't ever text back even if she does become available in the future.

The point of sending her a text is just a reminder of "hey I exist", and if she does become more open to being with him in the future she will remember he's there and will text him.

• Too much drama for me personally, it's really up to you though... If you feel she's worth it you should go for it, but f you're having doubts I'd avoid being involved. It seems that she has ether bad luck or poor judgement.

• I like to say she has bad luck... but at same time its the ignoring me that has got me to the point of walking away

• If you feel that way it's best to be direct and make your point, then you're bit is done and you'll sooner, get a definitive yay or nay. Abit forward maybe but could be less stressful.

• Next!

Forget about her existence for a few month. Work on your self and enjoy life. If a few months if you still like her you can talk to her again. The final results may be drastically different

Good luck

• stop being pathetic. she got knocked up by a random ex and then knocked up again by A GUY WHO OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T TRY SO HARD TO MAKE HER HAPPY

you are trying too hard, its just sad. why are you fighting so hard for such an easy girl

• Um she will always have the exes in her life due to the child... Fact

Why go for a woman with a child when there are tons without kids?...

You are giving her too much time of day...

Let her reconcile with one of her baby's daddy if that is possible...

You should find a different woman.

Dude you are ignoring a HUGE RED FLAG! 2 different fathers 2 kids etc...

There is a reason why the guys are not with her.

She might be a cheater...

She plays games perhaps to guard herself which is understandable

Do not save her. She will only end up using you perhaps.

I believe in rejection is sometimes some type of divine protection at times. depends

Be thankful that you are not baby daddy number 3...

Count your blessing and get another woman.

I would not be hung up on a woman like this at all...

I know that it is not right to judge people but it all seems so iffy to me...

Run for the hills man. Run for the hills

• I definitely agree with this. Much better worded probably than me, but he has very valid points

• Drop her. I think this too.

I was you, a few years ago, and she strung me along while seeing other people. I'm sure she got your texts. If she contacts you it's a glimmer of hope but don't do anything now. Find someone else. She is probably trying to work things out with one (or both) of her baby's' daddies.

• Cut your losses. Find a girl without kids. Seriously. Let her work her issues out with those men who 've had her kids. I don't judge. She's made her decisions and their hers. But seriously, you need to go forward and find someone who's more accessible emotionally. Just drop it and get back out there and search for new people. Good luck man!

• I would stop. She clearly seems to be in another place. Trust me when I say your better finding another my friend. Good Luck.

• Let her go man. It's very hard to give up on someone that you care for, and I have been in a situation with a girl who had a lot going on in her personal life too and in the end it was just too draining to continue the way we were going. If it's true love, then it knows no bounds, but if it's just an attraction or potential relationship, don't waste your time. And don't be to hard on yourself, whatever choice you make. Keep your best interest in mind always.

• I mean the fact that she already had a baby...twice...should tell you something. Anyone who has two babies that young (I'm assuming she had them by her early 20's) should tell you something.

The fact that she ignores you tells you something else. I wouldn't waste your time. There are MUCH better girls out there...but only if you believe it.

• Drop her, trust me.

• You're the typical nice guy. Assholes don't do this kind of stuff... Kissing another girls ass. The worse you treat a girl... the better shell treat you. Sad but true. Girls are f***ed up. Blow them off and theyll flock to you. You have to act like your better than them and they you have numerous options.

• as much as I hate telling people to be quitters, I think you should. cause if you keep it up, your gonna just end up looking like a desperate looser and that will decrease your chances of getting with her even more

• I wouldn't get mixed up with a girl who has two babies from two different guys who wanted nothing to do with her. Too much baby momma drama for me personally plus there's a chance she could cheat on you with another guy.

• Move on and forget her

• She sounds like unstable, used goods. Not to sound mean. I'd move on.

• Let it go.