Long Distance Love- Should I move on or Stay?

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years. About a year ago, he moved from our hometown to El Paso to pursue a college education. We have been in a long distance relationship for that long. He said that he was doing it so he could provide for our future together. We talked about getting married all the time.

Then a few months ago, he started becoming more distant, and we started arguing a lot. Then, just a week ago he told me that we should break up. I've been trying to just give him some space. I really love him and desperately want to be with him. Should I move on or should I just continue to leave him alone and hope that he'll snap out of it and come back to me?

What Guys Said 1

• Give him some time. Don't call him at all. When he calls, act like everything is normal, you are doing ok, living your life. Don't bitch or argue about your relationship with him. If he still loves you, he will come back. He is away, in college and probably having some nice opportunities :) He will realize who he loves, if you don't push him and annoy him.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably met someone else. I would fly there if you can and give it one last major try but, if he's still growing apart, let him go. You should never have to beg someone to be with you - screw that! (keeping in mind that I'm single and I've just had 4 glasses of wine :)