Help me find this prom dress?

where can I find the blue mermaid prom dress at the bottom of this page? link Or one that is really similar? I like the simple design, and the cut is really flattering, also the blue "superman-ish" color would look nice with my red hair.

HELP! :D :D :D

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your price range?

• Honestly that dress is not as flattering as you would think... it is made out of silk chiffon one of the hardest materials to wear because it shows every flaw. Also it is going to be really hard to dance in or move in. If your up for th challenge go for it because its beautiful. Above are a few other options.

• sure that would be awesome! :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Love your blue mermaid dress, suits for red hair. Red & blue is very bright for a prom. Find one similar one dress here : link This dress can be made in blue too. :)

• Bella Botique. I just got my prom dress and there was one similar to that at Dillards.