What does it mean if she texts back with a smiley after the conversation was pretty much over?

This girl texted me to ask me a question today. I answered it and we exchanged a few messages. she thanked me and I said you're welcome. I assumed it would be the end of the conversation, but she texted back just a :). now I know this doesn't mean she likes me or anything like that, but should I continue the conversation or just not respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• No she ended the convo with that.

What Girls Said 2

• she didn't know how to respond so she smiled you, definant end of convo because the only way you could possible continue that is with a smiley war, I should know, I do this all the time

• She ended the conversation, and there is a 50/50 chance that she likes you/really annoyed or dislikes you.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls always end convos like that my cousin does it all the time and my sister and they dnt like me like that

• Not that. It's a bad sign...