Did I blow it or not?

Been seeing a girl from my university for about a month and a half. We've hung about 4-5 times now, doesn't feel like dating more like hanging out right now which I'd like to change. The attraction is mutual between us though we are both shy about flirting. We hadn't touched each other all until the last time hanging out. (arm touching). so I took her Friday night out for some ice cream to a place half a mile away. the whole thing took about 2 hours cus we like to talk a lot. I feel like I blew it cus at the end of the night I took her back to her dorm and after talking for a bit she just kind of stood there silent. Didn't seem like she wanted a kiss, but probably a hug goodnight. All I did was say have a good time and see you later. she responded well enough to that but I feel like she was expecting more. Did I blow my chance?

What Girls Said 1

• No, not really. But, take her out again, then while she's standing in the silence, plant a nice kiss on her lips. :)

What Guys Said 1

• nah man, jitters, take her out again and when you take her back to her dorm when she is standing the silent she wants you to kiss her...