How long until a girl texts you?

hey so there is this girl who works with a bunch of friends of mine. Me and her have been flirting for a little while now. So she came on to me really strongly the other night and I gave her my number. I was too nervous and didn't ask for hers. How long until she texts me? it's almost been 48 hours now. Is there some kind of 3 day - one week rule?

Well it's been 6 days and she never texted like she was supposed too, I guess interest must have wavered or someone else came along.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling. I've been there. Unfortunately, there is a chance she might not text you at all! You should be prepared for the worst.

In the meantime, go and find some things to do to keep your mind occupied. Maybe go and flirt with a few other girls ... and get their number next time!

What Girls Said 2

• Girls have it stuck in their heads that a guy should always contact the girl first. She probably doesn't want to seem anxious, so she's giving it some time before she texts you. Next time an opportunity like this comes up, get hers too! You have nothing to worry about, she's obviously interested. If she doesn't text your after a week, tell one of your friends to tell her to text you sometime, it will catch her attention that you remembered her.

• If I'm interested I'm going to text or call or message you back asap because I want to talk to you and I enjoy it. The longest I might take to reply back so it seems like I do have a life would be like an hour.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to hear that. Girls do that a lot, unfortunately, when they aren't that interested.