How often would you text a girl you're interested in?

He texted me for a few days straight before the weekend started, but I haven't heard from him since. /: I'm not sure if I should text him or not. I don't wanna be clingy or annoying, especially if he's not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Textin derpa durrrpn textin.

What Guys Said 2

• Speaking as a guy, I say just take a stab at it and message him. If he's honestly that stupid to write you off for something that small, then trust me, he's not the kind of guy you wanna be dating.

Just go for it.

• Never I don't text.

What Girls Said 2

• Text him. He may be waiting to hear from you. Maybe wants to see if you're really interested in him.

Generally though, if a guy likes you, he'll text you daily. If he's not that into you, he'll text you maybe once a week and he'l reply to your texts about 70% of the time.

• I'm not a guy obviously, but I would text him a message asking about his weekend just to get the conversation going if I didn't hear a reply I wouldn't text anymore.