My boyfriend's ex girlfriend sent him a message. What do y'all think?

This whole text might seem odd & random to you but oh well. I wanna thank you for making me a stronger person, you helped me become a better me when we were together & also when we weren't. I'm finally the girl I wanna be. You have changed & in some ways it's not too much of a good thing & no one says anything to you about it which is strange. It's not my place any more to give my opinion to you. I am worried about you but from now on I won't worry. I pray for you. I have realized I don't mean as much to you as you mean to me. I know I have made some mistakes & I know I have hurt you in the past. If you ever truly needed me you know I would be there for you. Maybe some time down the line we can be friends again. Live your life for you & follow your dreams. We have always shared some of the same dreams & I hope you reach yours. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something because you can! And if you truly want something in life go after it! Basically this is my goodbye to you. I'm letting go.

From the ex. It's been a year now since me and my boyfriend have been together and she was still holding on. And there has been a lot of drama since then. Obviously she is directing his changing upon me. I know I'm probably over thinking. I just want others opinions.

He told me so obviously he loves me and is staying faithful.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Forget about his Ex... He loves you... If you believe your love for him then be confident about him. It is not good to doubt the lovable one..