Girls, does this ever happen to you?

I'm friends with a guy and we don't see each other much and we didn't used to talk unless we saw each other until he got my number the other day. Since then he keeps texting me and calling me and I don't know why but it annoys me and I feel..uncomfortable. It's not like this with all guys, it's just there are some guys that I don't want close to me for whatever reason. Does this happen to others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this does happen, if you are uncomfortable with him texting you all the time, just simply give him one word responses, he should get the picture soon enough and if he is calling you, just don't answer. Say that there are too many people in the room and I can't get any privacy so it's best if you just don't call.

What Guys Said 1

• its just annoying I understand as a guy too

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, there are some guys that I can only see for limited amounts of time. One guy friend and I went to a concert and after, he asked me if I wanted to get drinks. I said No and that I wanted to go to bed. Haha. It's not that I wanted to go to bed but rather that his company wasn't terribly exciting me. Actually, I was kind of bored and since then I have tried to keep him away from me. He annoys me too sometimes. I guess with you and this guy, personalities just don't fit.

• All the time. Just back up from him. He will get the picture.