I want my boyfriend to kiss me for the first time. Should I kiss his neck to give him a hint?

He's kissed my cheek and forehead and stuff. I've never kissed anyone and he DEFINITELY has, which is why I want him to do it so I won't mess up. I just want to get it over with. SO is kissing a guy on the neck a turn-on?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, Sorry to tell you this, but just because he's kissing first, does not guarantee you won't screw up. But either way, kissing isn't exactly hard. There is such a thing as a bad kisser, but it's reeeeally hard to screw that kinda stuff up. You pretty much need to be covering his face with your mouth and tonguing his chin to screw up at kissing.

Anyway, yeah, kissing someone on the neck is almost always a turn on for everyone. Especially if you start kissing upwards and to the back and behind the ear, and around the hairline. It could even help if you do something like kissing his earlobe, and start GENTLY nibbling on the dangly parts of his earlobe. If you use your hands to touch his chest, back, or ribs, even better, and it's an added turn on if you run your fingers through his hair, upwards from the back of his head, starting from the neck.

If he doesn't get the hint from all that, he's a moron. Your choice at that point is to either abandon him or tell him, "oh just kiss me already.".

I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, definitely go for that.

• yeah suck on his neck a little feel up his leg but don't go to far then if he still isn't getting the hint he is retarded.

• sometimes it is,... but I advice that you move you face closer to his face making eye contact,... he will do the rest,.. he will know what to do

• I suppose you could..but why not kiss him on the lips?

What Girls Said 2

• If he is officially your boyfriend, I think you guys should kiss each other on the lips? kissing is natural and usually your kissing is based on your chemistry that you guys have between each other, soon enough he should reach in and giv you a kiss on the lips and yes kissing on the neck is a major turn on for both male and female gender :) often leads to sexual activity.

• That tends to come across as a little erotic... So I would go with just getting your face close to his and make eye contact. If that doesn't do it then ask him in a slightly sexy voice "so, aren't you gonna kiss me?" he is probably just nervous.