I haven't been with any other guys other than my boyfriend. So what should I do?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now. He's my first serious relationship and I Haven't ever been with or done anything at all with any other guys. I love my boyfriend so so much and I can't imagine my life without him.

But since I haven't been with any other guys, I'm wondering what it's like, or if things with my boyfriend are normal and whatnot. I admit I had a little bit of a crush on one of his guy friends before I dated my boyfriend and his friend always checks me out when he has the chance or whatnot. Recently I was thinking more and more what it would be like with him, or any other guy really, just kissing, nothing more.

I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend though. I love him so much and he means everything to me, but I know that if I don't do anything with anyone else, I'll wonder for the rest of my life.

So what should I do? Should I tell him? If so, what do I say? Or should I just keep it to myself? Any advice would be appreciated. So much.

Please don't judge me for this. I can't help it.

PS, I'm not talking about sex with other people. Just kissing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally natural to wonder and be curious. Soon after I lost my virginity to my ex boyfriend, I became restless in the relationship. I started wondering what other men would be like. We broke up for other reasons, I dated and had sex with 2 other guys during that span of time and "got it out of my system" if you will. My ex and I did get back together for another 6 months and I was a lot more happy and satisfied during that time with him. We again broke up for other reasons, he was actually not very trustworthy at all either time. But I know now that I can be satisfied in any relationship I choose, whereas before I wouldn't have been satisfied with anyone until I experimented some. I learned a lot about sex and myself during that period.

• ** Oh and I'd also like to mention that I was my ex's 8th partner so he had some fun before he met me

What Guys Said 2

• hard not to judge you , but I guess it's kinda normal to be curious about things.

anyways tell it to him like : I wonder if sex feels the same when you do it with someone else. or something like that. DONT tell him you would want to have sex with someone else to see how it feels. basically you said the same thing but the first thing sounds less threatening , and less chance that he'll get mad. ( and do tell about your toughts and feelings , you're in a relationship right ? hiding things isn't going to make it better if you really feel like you're missing out on something)

personally I think you should be happy with what you have already. the grass always looks greener on the other side , but most likely it's just the same kind of grass ..

• Are you his first as well? Maybe talk to him about it.

Don't do anything with his friend though, that's just low

Maybe ask about doing a threesome or something? He's a guy so I'm gonna assume he'd want 2 girls at once. Maybe trade him a 2 guy 3 way for a 2 girl 3 way

• Hes been in a couple other relationships but two of the three ended in him being cheated on so I'm worried...

• How did she say that to you? That she was wierded out by possibly only getting with one guy?

• She "needed time to figure things out"

What Girls Said 1

• This kind of curiosity isn't abnormal. It happens. However, that does not mean that you should go sharing that with your boyfriend. This kind of curiosity is also the kind of thing that breaks couples up. If you were to tell your boyfriend that you wonder what things (even kissing) might be like with another guy, he is likely to feel really insecure. Insecurities bring out a host of emotions, including irrational dramatic ultimatums such as, "Fine. Go and find out. We're done." Since you can't imagine your life without your boyfriend, I would suggest doing your best to focus on how good things are with him. It doesn't matter if things could be better with someone else. It doesn't matter if what the two of you share is different. All that matters is that the two of you share it and it is yours. Don't let curiosity about what someone else could offer get in the way of what you have.