I like this girl - I always text her and she always texts back but she never text me first. What does that mean?

I really want to know what this means cause I really like this girl we always have good conversations but she never text first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she doesn't like you the way she hopes you do or she just expects you to text her first.

Try this: stop texting her first for a week and see if she does anything. You'd be surprised.

Also, do not perceive texting, fb messaging, etc as a genuine means of communication. People can take their time to answer or just not answer at all. You can't really get a feel of their personality from texting. Spend more time with her in person and make judgements based on that.

What Girls Said 5

• girls like it when the guy text first. and girl don't want to text first because they do not want to sound annying.

• Its because a lot of girls believe that the guy should always take initiative and text first. She just thinks that it's your job to text first. Doesn't mean that she's not interested.

• Think about this: how often do you text her? Enough to fulfill all conversations? Then why would she talk to you first? If not, then try to stave away from communication with her. If she doesn't respond, she most likely does not like you. Or is doing the whole immature "play hard to get". In that case, you don't want her, that is just annoying.

• Usually it's because she possibly likes you but she doesn't want to make it too obvious by texting you first. Maybe she thinks you don't like her back in that way? Or she just goes with the thing saying guys should text first

• For some reason girls feel like they are bugging a guy when we initiate conversation, or are being to clingy. My boyfriend when we first starting talking over text would always text me first and I would never initiate conversation. After a while he final just said as we were ending the conversation one day "do me a favor and text me sometimes, I like talking to you" this helped, because I felt then that if I did text him I was not being annoying.

What Guys Said 1

• she doesn't like you, stop texting her and move on