What are interesting things a girl can text a guy?

I text this guy from time to time and I want to bring new, interesting things to the table...what are some cool,interesting, or things you would want a girl to text you? (no nude photos) :)

I mean text a potential boyfriend or guy she likes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him about what he likes and then ask him questions to learn about whatever he says he likes. For example if he says he likes fishing ask him what kinds of fish he catches and what is the biggest fish he's caught. If he likes certain sports ask him stuff about that sport and his favorite teams and all that. Ask him about his family and stuff too. All that will show him you're interested in him as a person and not just using him for attention like some girls do.

There I answered your question so we're even :)

You had asked me to answer yours after you answered my question about the sexy picture lol

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• usally you cn play games like 20 questions or something like favorite color or something like that god just a random conversation is fine by me if the two of you keep a random conversation going its a good sign

• just guy or boyfriend ?

• potential Boyfirend

• Never sound "easy"

anyways, randomness, flirtiness, just things that make us feel wanted.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe discuss if he believes Americas morals are being destroyed, or what significant quote or philosohphy has changed his life

• Well since he's a potential boyfriend act super flirty yet kinda chill. Keep things sweet and quirky but not too funny because things will not get romantic. Also be direct sometimes like ask him what he's doing that night and invite him to do something fun with you. DONT ask him how his weekend was guys don't really like texting (from what I've experienced) so you wanna keep things short and simple like how was the game or other quick questions. And if he's bored try suggesting things that you too could do together!

• Humm lets see, I would just try to get to know him better so talk about things he is interested in. That's what I did with this one guy and now we can't stop talking. Once you make an effort to actually care about what he is saying and the things that he is interested in, he is going to start texting you more. Which then in return if you are both really wanting to talk there should be no problem trying to keep up a good conversation! Good luck :)