Is having more than one girl a bad thing??

my bro's tell me,that karma will get me. and that they will find out. I don't think so but still I don't believe in karma anyway. This doesn't make me a bad person does it?

Most Helpful Girl

• ill make this simple...

YES IT MAKES YOU A BAD PERSON.

how would you like to have your feelings f***ed with?

and your std rate rise with out making any bad choices.

• i appreciate the straight forwardness lol idnt think I'm a bad person though

• lol I think your soOo funny. ha ha so why not

• hahah thank you :)

just out of curiosity did you pick one girl?

What Girls Said 7

• Its perfectly fine to date has many girls has you want as long has you are open and honest with them. Let them know you aren't looking for anything serious and that you just want to mess/date around.

If you lead these girls on into thinking they'll be with you someday or that they are the only one then yes, you are wrong and it makes you a bad person.

• Good and bad is subjective. What's good for some people is bad for others and vice versa. But you can definitely count on the fact that whatever you put out there you will get back, "good" or "bad." I find most cheaters end up alone or with other cheaters.

• If you're being completely up front about the fact that you're dating multiple girls at once with said girls, then I see no problem with it. To each their own.

However, if you're withholding that information from them, we have a problem. Most ladies, going into a relationship, will assume that you want to be exclusive unless you tell them otherwise. If they find out that you're not being faithful and had no intentions of being faithful, there will be hell to pay.

• Yes it is a bad thing..

Girls always find out everything.. whether they want to or not and if you are being unfaithful that is a horrid thing to do.. they both will get hurt emotionally if you are with more than one girl, and you will probably get hurt too

• Well, just know you'll be stabbed in the back in the end and no one will help you up. Your friends are right.

• It means you clearly don't give a sh*t about these girls.

• NO that is not a bad thing at all, you will have a big family, very lovely and lots of children.

What Guys Said 0