Is it okay/appropriate to ask a married woman to hang out for coffee?

will she tell/complain to her husband if she's not interested? she's my next door neighbor and we've known each other for around 6 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessarily a great idea, especially if you are trying to keep it from her husband. What are you trying to achieve by doing so?

• well just have a great time. but mostly since she's a great friend to have its mostly to please her. she was very fond of and very into me when she first moved in. hit on me a lot. and also did everything she could to please me as a friend. like being extra nice/good and respectful to me.

• its not about writing any wrongs just getting it on discreetly so many have pulled it off.

• You asked if it was appropriate, not how to do it! The answer to that question is NO.

What Girls Said 1

• not a great idea

What Guys Said 1

• Well if it's just an innocent, friendly endeavor why can't her husband know about it? I think married women can have friends just like married men can.

• so will she feel offended in anyway if I ask her and she's not interested and complain to hubby? regardless of keeping it from him or not.