How did your prom go?

I just had mine last night and a couple of other schools had theirs too.

but yeahh mine was a ton of fun so I was wondering, how did yalls go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jr. Prom was amazing! I had the absolute best time ever. A group of us rented a limo, I made a new friend (girl in the group brought her friend who was from a different school) who I got REALLY close with that night and the next day. We all went out to eat after and then all slept over at one girls house.

But Sr. Prom was horrible. I even left early. I had moved back to an old school for Sr year, and thought my old friends would still be my friends, and one of them was, so I went to prom with her and she ditched me to hang out with other girls and everyone she hung out with hated me. So I ended up having a real bad time and called for a ride home.

• aw really? that sux for the last yr. I took a girl I had never talked to before to prom but it turned out pretty well, she was really nice and not weird like some people told me XP

What Girls Said 4

• Jr Prom for me was amazing! I had the longest, princess-y dress ever and all of my friends sleep-overed at the hotel with me! :) Like the other commenter said though, Senior Prom sucked major ass. Some girls couldn't stop crying because they were leaving high school and my date was so drunk he could have barely walked. The restaurants were booked too, so we settled for late night lattes at the hotel's sushi bar and horribly made fish sandwiches. *sigh*

• It was OK I guess

• It was really fun and it was cool seeing everyone. I love eating fondu hahah

• I'm so glad we don't have prom..pheeew!

What Guys Said 1

• Mine was a waste of money:

-Tux

-dinner

-the prom

I could've just gone to Mexico and had a ton more fun at 1/8 of the cost.