How do you tell a guy that you don't want to sleep with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• just say no. I've had a few no's before and I didn't feel crushed. I just waited tell they asked me or I would ask them. if you Never want to have sex with them tell them you don't find them sexually attractive and you won't be turned on during sex. if he says who cares about being turned on or something like that tell him to p!ss off.

at that point he doesn't care about your feelings and you should not have sex with someone like that.

• What if he tries something bad?

• do you ever see him in the mall or anything? perhaps you can tell him in public that you only see him as a friend and that you don't want to have a sexual relationship with him.

or if he's already your Boyfriend just tell him you are not interested in sex. just try not to argue about it in public.

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys are tolerant of women who say no. Surprisingly we're not all horny rapists. Just tell him you don't want to, it's not likely he'll press you for a reason.

• there is no easy way, except the hard way. and that's tell him, I don't want to sleep with you. either likes or lumps it. or could say, to him I am scared of having sex at the moment. or say I have an STD. that will put him off sleeping with you. who cares what he thinks, as long as it puts him off you.

• THanks but He doesn't seem to care about any of those tho

• i think you should say no to him. otherwise will just take advantage of you seriously. there are some horrible guys out there, that will do that to you. tell him no, piss off.

• I agree there really is no easy way to say no. I understand saying no is hard. I'm the only one in my family that is good with my money so they ask to "borrow" some money. and it's only after a few years I'm teaching myself to force out the word NO even if I have to lie and say I'm broke or I only have enough tell the end of the weak.

• Trample him

• no mushi mushi

• Why don't you want to sleep with him? Is it because he's not a bad boy?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sleeping with you or getting sexual so if that's what you want, then keep it moving." I've done it so many times :) just be strong and firm because a lot of guys will try to persuade you otherwise

• if he's respectful and he's interested in something more than sex, he won't keep it moving and if anything, he'll respect you.

• You say- I don't want to sleep with you.Simple

• If he truly loves you... and you do not want to have sex with him, say to him outright. You will not enjoy anyway if you do not like it.