When will my boyfriend kiss me?

okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for a few weeks and we hug all the time but we haven't kissed yet. when will he finally just kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move forward like when talking with him, gaze at his eyes and get your face closer to his and touch his face with your hands (one of it) then you can tell if he wants to kiss back or not.

What Guys Said 1

• well if you want it and your thinking about it so much why don't you just kiss him, I mean he hugged you several times so ya make your move I mean its not like he can read ur mind, gosh girls are so confusing ?!

What Girls Said 1

• Just, be subtle about this.

It's kinda nice he wants to take things slow.

But yeah I agree with the other two..What's stopping you from making your move?

Maybe he is waiting for you to make the first move?

Okay so next time you see him..

Go to give him a kiss on the cheek, look into his eyes and see what happens.

If he doesn't make a move..slowly go towards him and give him a little kiss.

You might be suprised by the results! Good luck!