Would you or wouldn't you?

alright so, as for girls we know how it is when you talk to a guy. most of the time, they want pictures, they wanna sext, or whatever. and, honestly, that's immature lmao. so, as far as I'm concerned, every guy I've known or met, is like this. So question is, after putting in MY about me that I don't like any of this stuff ^ would you still do it?

What Guys Said 1

• What gives you the right to say what's mature or immature?

What Girls Said 1

• wait, what?

like, if I said I wasn't into sending sexts, but then a guy asked for pics, would I send them?

maybe...

i never liked the idea of sending naked pictures. and I've had plently of guy friends who show me pictures other girls have sent them and have seen people put their ex's pictures on websites.

if I were going to send a sext, I would only do topless(vaginas are gross lol) and I would be covering my nipples and have my face out of frame.

that way you can make it cute/sexy without revealing your identity! :D

if that's not your question, sorry. I really don't understand "after putting in MY about me that I don't like any of this stuff ^ would you still do it?"