First time... how exactly?

How do I kiss with tongue? I've never done it before, just kinda made out without it. And I want to incorporate it. I'm afraid of not knowing what to do with it..?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• when you french kiss you move close to the other person pressing your lips against each other and open your mouth partly, than slide your tongue out to play with theirs sometimes while playing your tongue would go into their mouth and other times their tongue will go into yours. it's quite exciting.

oh some times people Very genteelly suck on the tongue while it's in their mouth but I don't know how often people do that.

• lol thanks for the best answer ^^ if you have more questions you can message me if you want.

• haha you're welcome! I think you covered it, but thanks! :)

• any time.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0