When was your first Kiss :)

Boys and Girlsss can answer. Be descriptive too. Was it bad or good? too slobbery or perfect?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ACTUAL first kiss was at a wedding when I was three or four. I was the flower girl, he was the ring bearer. We were the hottest couple at the party (besides the bride and the groom with any luck). Everyone wanted to see us dance next to the bride and groom at the reception, then they kept clinking the glasses for the married people to kiss. The third or fourth time the clinking started up he just laid one on me. I remember opening my eyes wide and seeing his blond eyebrows and eyelids up close, When he opened his eyes and saw me staring he stepped back. All the grown ups were laughing and clapping. He looked around, for a second, not sure whether to smile or run. I told him kissing was just for the grown-ups, smiled, and took his hand to drag him off to our mothers. Funniest kiss of my life.

What Guys Said 5

• My first kiss was something I honestly regret. I was about 15, and I went out with this cheerleader on a date. I took her to the movies and out to dinner. At dinner, while we were ordering, she scooted her chair, grabbed my face and planted a wet one on me. It was slobbery.

I never went out with her again. She tried asking m out, and I said no. As pay back, she went out with all my friends to make me jealous. As if I care. Then at 19, I met this perfect girl. She was shy, and different. She didn't drink or smoke, and I was drawn to her. I asked her out. I took her to Disneyland, and we had our kiss. It was perfect. It was gentle, but incredible. It turns out that I'm the first guy she's ever kissed, and if I have it my way, the only guy. ;)

• My first romantic kiss as an adult was when I was 19. It was soon after I had graduated from high school. I bumped noses. I got it on the second try, though.

• first kiss ever, when I was in 4th or 5th grade.

first makeout, I think I was about 14 or 15.

the girls started em both so I just went along with it haha.

• the first kiss was with a friend I hung out with. we were young I think I was 11 and she was a bit younger than me. I don't know how it started but we wanted to know what it was like to french kiss so we gave it a try. we did a mixture of french kissing and long normal kisses. her lips and tongue were very soft and I enjoyed it.

we were young so didn't know about making out or what ever else, we never dated as we got older though. a few years after the kiss experiment her parent's split up and she and her other siblings were put in different homes.

she came back to town after she grew up and hung out with me and my siblings but we never got any one on one time.

• 11 might be a bit young. I could have been 2 or 3 years older.

my memory does not have a calender with the years and months attached to it.

• My first kiss I was about 14 and she was 17

What Girls Said 5

• I was 13 and it was with my then crush. He was the school bad boy and I was crushing on him for 2 years. It was in my kitchen. I can't say anything bad about it cause for me it seemed perfect. He knew what he was doing (he had a reputation for being a player as well so probably had lots of kissing experience) so that made everything even better cause I could just follow what he was doing. Wasn't slobbery at all, was smooth and gentle <3

• my first kiss was horrible. I was 17 and drunk with my friends and we walked down to the local skate park and I ended I making out with a guy who wasn't even very hot and I'm pretty sure he was younger then me, like 16. I think I did it cause I was unusally old for someone who had never kissed a guy so I just wanted to get it over with. I can't remember a thing except he had a tongue ring. it was just the lamest and cheesiest first kiss possible! massive regret!

• my sister practiced on me >.< I was 6 she was 16 it was just a peck though

I had the most disgusting first kiss with a guy at 18.. I had no feelings for him whatsoever he forced it on me and saliva was dripping out of his mouth and I had to swallow that it was his first kiss to .. I havet spoken to him since.. I ate nothing that day and brushed my teeth 5 times.. that taste of it was the worst.

I haven't had a kiss after that so I'm still a beginner at kissing but I'm sure that was a horrible first kiss

• h I know exactly what your talking about, I was going out with a guy when I was younger, didn't like him, and when he kissed me it was slobbery and uncoordinated and blah.

• i think I have a happy ending though.. when I was 5 a guy kissed me on the cheek and I have a picture of it.. I am engaged to that guy :].. arranged marriage thing so I didn't date him.. I loved him kiddy love from the age of 5 to 11 now he wants to marry me.. we don't date in this country unless its secretive.

• My first kiss was after a friends birthday party. I was 16 and the guy in question was kind enough to offer to walk me home even though he wasn't actually from here and didn't really know where he was going! We got to my house and I could tell that it was coming, but I was a little nervous so kept hugging him instead! When it did eventually happen, it was okay I suppose - nothing special but it felt special at the time but I genuinely did get butterflies, but mainly I think because it was the first time. Preferably I would have rathered it was someone I actually knew as opposed to someone who I friended on Facebook and haven't spoken to since - but at the time it was good. Although this was my technical first kiss, I like to think that my real first kiss was the first kiss I shared with my first love. Now that was special! And even though he hurt me, I will always count that as my first real and favorite kiss.

• I was 5 and she was 12. She was my cousin! EW! and she would kiss me, with tongue!. I remember my mouth would tremble and she would say don't move it like that. and I would say it's because it feels funny. Basically she was practicing on me because she wanted to kiss a boy.

After that I had my first kiss with a guy when I was 19!