Kissing on First Date

If I'm on a date with girl I like, and its the first time I've been on a date with her, when is the right time to go in for the first kiss? What are some things that she does so that I will be able to tell if she wants me to kiss her? or should I not even go for it on the first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok this is what I do, first off on your date don't walk on egg shells around this chick, you want the date to be fun, and yes you wanna ruffle her feathers just a little bit, don't go to the extreme, as in saying something like damn your fat or something like don't do that. But say she has a weird looking purse there's material right there, just look at it and be like what the heck is that? did you seriously pay for that or did a five year old make that? what is that is that a dead animal?

Sounds harsh but if play it off as your joking with her, your going to really get the ball rolling here, which is a very good thing, she's going to fire stuff back at you like say that was mean, or she maybe even make fun or your shirt, and then you can say oh you think my shirts ugly fine then tomorrow you get to go with me shopping and pick out a new shirt for me since apparently my style is horrible. If you do this right you learned the secret to getting not only a kiss but a second date.

Some examples I have used on girls was their height, the fact that they are a woman therefore they are horrible drivers, I've made fun of their purse, the possibilities are endless here. Just steer very clear of things that can actually hurt her feelings as in her family, her weight, her looks, if you say something like that man your done its over.

Ok now that you have joked around with her and all that when your walking out of the restaurant or where ever you are and it might a be a little chilly and she says something like I am cold, I will say well you should have brought a jacket, I did and I am warm sucks for you. Once again you get the your mean, won't even give me your jacket, and at this point she might hit your arm, and then you say try that again and see what happens, of course she will do it again, and be like ok keep it up see what happens.

You see this little childish game your playing with her is classic and it works every time on different girls, this whole physical touching is working in your favor and if at the end of the night she's thinking man this guy is not nice, but he's really not that much of an ass, and if she had a good time she's going to want to see you again, and so when you drop her off, walk to her door, and don't mention anything like can I kiss you, oh and don't linger around for 30 mins you wanna get that kiss so when you give her that last hug lean in man and just go for it, if you played your cards right she will kiss you, and next time you call her she's going to answer the phone, its not 100% but I would say it's close to about a 95% chance she will answer or call you back.

• Interesting approach. Definately won't work on all girls, but I can appreciate the efforts of any guy striving to break the 'nice guy' mold. :)

• Hasn't failed me yet, and yes it does work, in fact it has worked so well that I have a gf, used some of the same material on her when I first met her and the rest is history.

What Girls Said 5

• u just kno- and I think its really dumb when a guy asks 2 kiss me- I want them 2 take charge and just do it! but evry gurl is diff- if ur really feelin it- go 4 the kiss! if the date wuz just ok and friendly then wait 4 the nxt date. I hate it when I wasnt really feelin a date and the guy tries 2 kiss me

• Ew yeah I hate it when guys just say "I'm thinking we should make out right now" uh hello, I like a little mystery!

• shell probably walk closer too you and when she's ready shell fiddle or look at you. its hard 2 describe but you'll kno. sometimes girls don't give any signals. I think its cute when the guy ask. also try 2 w8 til the end of the d8. unless you go somewhere you can b competitive and make it a bet.

• you'll get this gut instinct that its ok to kiss her and when, that's when you know when to do it and most likely that's at the end of the date. start leaning in and you'll know by the way she looks at you. hope I helped.

• kissing on the first date always is awkward because the first date still means you can bail.

I was on a date with this one guy who I liked but he was SOOOOO boring and annoying. At the end of the night he goes to kiss me and I turned away and left. Never talked to him again.

If she's feeling you and your feeling her, you will know when to kiss her.

• If it feels natural then go for it, she wants you to kiss her if she looks into your eyes and leans forward. At the end of the date is a good time (as you're saying goodbye).

What Guys Said 3

• It's agreed for the most part if you don't know the person that well then go in for the kiss at the end of the date if you think it went well for both of you. Girls will be more prone to go on another date with you if they let you kiss them because they will know if they would want to kiss you again in the future. The last first date I went on we made out a lot and it kind of ruined it a little bit because it was all physical and not very intellectual at all. Some people like having it be mostly physical but most of the time that will be short lived because they will end up not liking your actual personality. Just something to think about.

• Depends on how the date was initiated. If you've been talking on the phone with her for a while now, and finally it's your first time to go out then that's different. Obviously there is build up, so yes a kiss is pretty much a given. Feel free to give her a kiss when you feel the mood is right. After a good laugh or after a hug.

However if it's a first date and you haven't talked much before, it's safe to wait for a kiss on the first date. This is a date where you learn about her, not her lips.

• I disagree with you on not kissing her if you don't know her that well, I always kiss a girl on a first date, I barely know them, the only time we talk on phone was to set up a date. Chances are if you don't kiss her you won't get a second date.

• I agree with you. get to know ME, not my lips ;) on the first date at least...

• Dude trust me you will know if she want to kiss you. But def wait till you know for sure. Iv been on dates where I know they wanna kiss but ill wait to kiss her until I drop her off. That way she goes inside thinking about you a bit more witch might help set up a second date. Iv had girl even say when I'm going to kiss them and I just keep them waiting.