I have virgin lips and I was wonder if anyone could give me some tips.

I'm 17 and I haven't meet a guy I wanted to kiss until recently. Now I have a boyfriend and no idea how to kiss him. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Brush your teeth, get a good bath, nicely groomed and clean and fresh, before meeting the other person. There's nothing worse than kissing the rear end of a garbage truck

2. Get into a comfortable position - you can't kiss if your back feels like it's gonna break. Suggestion - Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.

3. Hold your lover , firmly but gently - don't cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.

4. Move your faces closer. Don't bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don't bump noses.

5. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.

6. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.

7. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across the other person's lips.

8. Chances are from here, if the other person lightly parts her tongue, slowly explore the other person's tongue in a light licking motion.

9. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of french kissing.

10. After you've tried lightly licking the other person's tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth ) and other things like that.

11. Explore the other areas of the mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth. Lightly lick, or tickle the area with your tongue.

12. Don't bite. whatever you do, don't bite.

13. Don't swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don't drill your way through.

14. Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. I say again, breathe through your nose.

15. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, lightly rubbing the other person. Suggestions, along the waist, along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers through her hair. Again, don't cause pain.

16. Continue kissing.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't help you really with this. It kind of comes naturally. When the moments right, it'll happen. I'm sure he's gonna be the one making the move, but if you are, I can only tell you to not miss...it's embarrassing if you do (I know from personal experience). Goodluck!

• My girlfriend's fist kiss was with me, and she was 18. It just comes naturally. you'll just know when to kiss. It's weird, but you'll feel the connection.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how to answer it cause it kinda comes naturally. But if I were you I would totally tell him so it won't be that big of a deal when you actually do it. But when you first try it it will just happen so just go with the flow I guess.