How do you feel when someone doesn't reply to a message you sent to them?

Does it piss you off? sadden you? how do you feel about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like that someone, then I feel betrayed, stupid, and angry. If it's family or friends, whatever I can wait.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on who I sent it to and what it was about. Sometimes it's OK, sometimes disappointed, and sometimes, I'm really happy about it.

• Yeah I don't like it when people take hours to answer a text, its like telling me "youre not worth my time". Plus I always feel like a bother to other people. So I just wait till they answer.

• i don't care... I never pick up my phone or return messages so I'm guilty of it myself lol

• What about a friend or a lover?

• I think it's f*cking rude.

You wouldn't just not reply to someone if they were speaking to you face to face so why is it that so many people think it's okay to just ignore someone when you send them a message? Yes, sometimes people just get so busy that they forget, but often people are just being rude. Usually I don't care, but if it's coming from a friend or a guy I'm dating, it pisses me off.

• It always saddens me and makes me wonder what's wrong with me. I don't have good self esteem so it really hurts me!

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like this girl I know.. I think she was trying to play games IMHO.. Like she would send me a text and I'd reply and then it would take like hours or the next day for her to finally respond.. it took SO long I had to go back to see what I last said to her..

I notice if I send a text first she never responds.. but if she sends one like after I forget about her and I anwser I never get a response back.

So I just kinda given up.. You would think being 21 and having a 2 year old daughter you would act a bit more mature...

• it annoys me so I have a 2 strike rule on that

if they take forever to respond twice I don't bother texting them anymore

• pisses me off and saddens me, but more so pisses me off, I feel the person is judging me before they completely know me