Kiss in the lips after getting a phone number?

How would you react if a stranger kissed you in the lips?

A guy approached me, we talked for 10 minutes. I gave him my number and before he left he kissed me in the lips. I was stunned.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be too stunned to say anything.

What would make him think he could kiss me on my lips? I would think he is pretty bold for that move.

What Guys Said 2

• That's a ballsy move. I would feel flattered and shocked.

• are you asking both guys and girls?

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't like it. I don't know where tf his lips have been! Most guys are total whores these days and you can't trust just anyone's lips! Plus, I don't like kisses unless they're with someone I really care about and we have a meaningful connection so I'd probably smack him.

• I would be angry because if some random dude decides to kiss me on the lips, then this tells me that he thinks I am easy and will fall for him easily.

• Too much too soon.

• I'd think he was a man whore. Someone did that too me in a club once. It waa dark. I still don't know who he was. He tried to kiss me again and I moved away. I think he was high on something . He was all over the place. Dancing with my cousin and put her hand on his d***. Crazy...