If you don't find love in college?

Would you say that it will be even more difficult in the real world? I go to a school where it is 60% women out of 3000 but I can't find a woman right for me. Sucks a lot of the women complain about the good men being taken. Did you find love in college? Should I say screw it? Also I am an average guy not fat little have some muscle.

Most Helpful Guy

• I already said "Screw it", but I never recommend others to give up. I don't know if it's harder to find love after college. One side says "There are more girls in college, so you have lots to choose from, but after college you only have a few coworkers, and possibly neighbors". Another side says "But you never know that you might walk into a starbucks, or some restaurant, and see the girl of your dreams. You two lock eyes on each other, and later one of you walks up to the other, start chatting, and there is your love". So, I don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• No big deal you are in college to LEARN! Relationships in college are a distraction for the books - I was glad I never had a VERY serious relationship in college I had boyfriends but I was not even looking for marriage then -- at all - so don't worry about it if it happens in school cool if NOT no big deal you have the REST of your life... I know people / females that failed OUT of college do to being in a relationship and that drama - so don't even think twice about it - get some good grades - then you get a good job then you make GOOD $$ -- you will have NO problem meetign a woman and finding love in the future... I am VERY glad I had no serious relationship to detract from college -- and I had a great time in college! cheers!

What Guys Said 4

• It just depends on if you meet women on a regular basis or not. If you do, then who cares about love right now, but if you have trouble meeting women, I'd have to guess that it won't get any easier. Theville is right. Relationships are distractions from school, but she forgot to take into account that if you can't meet a women, then how would it be easy when you have your degree and going to work already? Not unless you go to clubs or bars, but even then, it's hard to find "the right one" at a place like that. Honestly, I do think I would be hard to meet a woman in the world if you are having trouble right now.

• Yeah, its harder in the real world but maybe it will be easier for you ... if you change. But the problem is you.

• go to grad school and do it all over agian

• that might actually be true

the girls who are coming back to study should be more mature ;)

• yeah unfortuneately