Guys have all your girlfriends and girls you admired in the past have similarities?

in terms of

1. characteristics

or

2.look

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Not really... There's been a pretty healthy mix. There are somethings that are similar between some of them, but it's not like I'm trying to find someone like the last girl. If anything I'm trying to find girls that don't have the same personality problems that cause me misery in the past. =P I try to learn from each relationship, about myself and about what I can cope with and what I really want.

• They all had big boobs

• Girlfriends?..hmm yeah I guess so. Girls I admired or I guess, liked... yes, kinda, they were all Hispanic or some kind of latina, curvy, big boobs and ass and had long brown hair.

What Girls Said 1

• 1.a little bit. the only thing was the hair.

2. no. not at all. the way I am is when one relationship doesn't work out, I avoid that person's personality and character traits at all costs.

• yeah, pretty much... It's feel like you are repeating a mistake if you go down that road. =)