Ladies, how often would you like to be texted?

Say you know a guy fairly well, don't really hang out due to schedules, bu keep in touch. There might be some interest in dating him when things are less busy (summer break). How often would you want him to text you?

Good answers so far. Thanks. If I text, I sorta expect a conversation to ensue, and I wait for a response before trying again. So that's all good. I also don't text for no reason. I either have info to share, genuinely want to discuss something, or just want to check in or say something nice like "hope you're having a good day." from time to time. So like 2-3 times a week when I have something to say is good? Too much, too little? BTW, I'm into her, not sure if she's into me. Working on that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Well, it all depends on how interesting you are. If I like you, and you try to maintain convos with me (not K, kay, sup, nm u), like a real conversation, I'd like a little line a few times a week, so we know if each other is alive and has interest. Y'know?

• Well, it would be nice to have like a conversation about every other day, not too obsessive but to just show that you're interessted (which I'm assuming you are). Don't keep on texting continuously when she doesn't reply, either. Girls hate that.

• I rather him pick up the phone and call me

• Great point. I don't simply because I never know when she's in class or at work. Feels like we're just not there yet, if that makes sense.

• Yeah, 2-3 times a week sounds pretty good to me.

What Guys Said 0