How do I get back on track?

about 8 months ago...found out my best friend slept with my girlfriend(at the time). Before I dated her, I was great with girls. REALLY good at talking to them, flirting with them, always got their number, and almost always ended up with them alone at one point if you know what I mean. Ever since I found out all that, obviously I was pretty hurt but it seems like ever since this happened I've lost confidence in myself and always choke up with girls or think way too much into it. I'm a little fed up with being 3rd, 5th, or 7th wheel constantly with my group of friends and just want to be able to be myself again. Any advice? obviously I'm out of ideas lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like the betrayal from your "best friend" (piece of hairy mother bitch ass thunder c***) and your cheating smelly c*** ex has robbed your man hood. The best thing to do is to visualize those moments when you were successful, or just think of one moment and concentrate really hard. How did you feel at that moment? What was going through your mind? Now, I want you to look at yourself in the mirror. Repeat this to yourself: "I can do this; she has no power to me. I can obtain my goals without fear. I have nothing to fear. I can do this."

• i like that answer bro, I feel like I need to get with one girl to just get the confidence back, maybe 2 ya know?

• It's like you have a light version of PTSD after this incident. There are some hidden fears that you have. Once you identify them, you can get those girls.

• get outgoing. Go workout , try running, get a GOAL, and figure out why she screwed up hugely.