virgin mary alert! Is it because I'm a bit on the chubby side?

Im 20 years old and I still have not had a boyfriend, I've gotten with some guys never had sex though but I'm started to wonder if there is something wrong with me, is it because I'm a bit on the chubby side?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. I know a very attractive girl who's in your situation. She's soon to be 20 and she's never had a boyfriend, but she gets male attention most of the time she leaves the house lol

There's this song called 'Orange Moon'. She met this guy and he was so bright, he was like the sun and he stood alone by himself because nobody felt like they were good enough to stand beside him. Now sometimes when that happens, people end up feeling like something is wrong with them because they're always alone. But really their light is so bright, only someone equally as bright will be able to stand right next to them :) and she was it, she was the moon and she stood next to him and she was poise and he was poise and he turned to her like "Who are to stand right next to me and look at me in my face?!" and he smiled. And now she became better because he's in her life...she even got better than before a.k.a. before she as the glowing moon, then when he came into her life, she became an orange moon, glowing much more vibrantly :) "Brighter than ever befoooore. I'm an orange moon..."

It's lovely. It describes quite a few single people...maybe you're one of them...

Beofre link

After link

• link

here's the song in case you want to listen to it. It's so smooth and relaxing. You could make love to this song, have dinner to this song at a nice restaurant, dance to this song at a wedding, or the song could put you to sleep. It's just bliss. Enjoy it!

What Guys Said 2

• Possible, but what do you look like?

• i ain't picky ill smash if you dtf

What Girls Said 2

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. There are tons of people who don't have a relationship until they are older and there is nothing wrong with them either.

• why is it bad?

• so you're telling me that there is something wrong with both me and my boyfriend because neither of us were in a relationship before the age of 20 and even sometime after (21 for me and 23 for him)? really? I think you are the one who needs to get real because plenty of fantastic people just don't have relationships until they are slightly older for no real reason...

• No,every one can get laid at some points.Not necessary about your appearance.

• Everyone can just some people choose not to.You seem can't take people opinion and downvoted people answer here.