For a first date with a nice guy, should I wear... (Girls/Guys)

I'm getting to know this coworker of mine, and we've set up a lunch date. I just wanted to know whether I should wear:

Innocent yet sexy navy blue top (racerback sort of spaghetti strap with cute frills in the front, no cleavage) with jeans & short heeled boots (from charlotte russe) with my mascara Or without mascara. I attract a lot of attention, so maybe I should dim it down by not wearing mascara?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Deff wear mascara, I personally prefer a girl that wears it to one that doesn't. It helps to bring out the color of your eyes. It makes them even better to look at!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, leave off the mascara, that'll scare him off. The cowgirl look is good enough, the frilly front and the boots and come-pinch-me jeans. Good luck, though, coworkers are always a host of potential problems...depeding on where you work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, don't go with th e3mascara. The jeans and boots, the cowgirl look, are enough, I"d say, along with the blue top. He'll be qite taken with the look..but a corworker? Dependin gon where you wrok, ANy coworkers brings potential problems...

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you, for me, Black leggings knee high boots and a dress is always a winner. Make up minimal, and wear your hair down,

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds good to me...I'll keep that in mind, thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• no mascara sounds good :)

1|0
    0|0