Guys: If a girl asked you this question would you lie or tell the truth?

If a girl was to ask you, do you feel like this relationship is heading anywhere? Would you tell the truth and say how you do or don't feel, or just go along with what she is saying because you don't want to look stupid (like you aren't on the same page)

But guys, would you ever say the truth and be like "well I still have feelings for you" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always prided myself on being honest and direct, so if I were to come up with some passive-aggressive, wishy washy answer, I would probably realize how stupid I am, how I can't be myself around her, and end the relationship within a week.

Of course, that also depends on the timing. If we've only been dating for like two months and she asks me this question, who knows exactly how I would feel?

• Well it was about 3 months in and we were gonna see if things would work because we had known each other for a year prior to that. So I just hope he really did feel the same

What Guys Said 6

• I'd never lie about such a serious question. Obviously in this situation, she's suggesting a break up, and lying would only guarantee she'd break it off right then and there. I'd offer to stay friends if she felt like we didn't have a future.

• UPDATe: If that's the way I felt, I wouldn't hesitate to tell her the truth; why play games when someone is asking such a serious question?

• I hate those stupid questions, so I'd lie through my teeth and tell her whatever will make her shut up the fastest.

How's that for honesty?

• Having an open relationship is important for dating and marriage. I refuse to have a closed heart with the one I'm with. If I can show my "other half" I can be open with out fear of judgment. She'll feel the same. Short answer I'll tell you the truth even if it kills me. I rather not keep anything in.

--THEUnicorn

• tell the truth it would be dumb to waste her and my time.

• I would probably ask, why she feels that way and is asking that...

• "I'd rather hurt you with the truth than mislead you with a lie"

What Girls Said 0