Should I wait for him to text me?

I'm going out with this guy, and when we first started talking and going out, he would always text me first. Once in a while, I'd text him first too cause I don't want to be one of those girls who never texts first. The past 3 days though, I've texted him first and I've been the one to ask to hang out. Since we're both leaving school to go home for the summer on Thursday, we don't have much time left to hang out. If he doesn't text me tonight, should I just text him myself and ask him to hang out? My mom is coming here tomorrow so I won't be able to actually hang out with him tomorrow or Thursday, maybe just enough to say bye.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems to me like he is either busy with school or he has kind of lost a little interest...i would let him make the move because you will come off as clingy if you keep on texting him. It kinda gets annoying for us guys and is a big turn off at least to me. If he doesn't text you, then that will tell you he is not interested anymore but if he does, then yall are golden

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you, I would text him and ask to hang out one last time and say your good byes then. Or, you could wait, but there's the possibility of him not texting you and then you wouldn't get to hang out and might not get to say bye either. That's my opinion, but then again, I'm not very patient.