Who else is waiting for their first kiss?

Because I know I sure am! I'm 16 and still waiting..I know it's not bad or anything, I'm just jealous of my friends who have their boyfriends and all. What about you?/:

Most Helpful Guy

• I am almost 22, and I have given up waiting for it. You should not feel like you have to have one by a certain age. Everybody falls in love, has a first kiss, has sex, and so on at a different time, and age. Just go on with your normal life. The right guy will come along at some point, and you will get that kiss. Not experiencing something like a kiss, or sex by a certain age does not make you worst than anyone else.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't worry about it! I know it probably isn't what you want to hear, but 16 isn't very old at all and there's nothing unusual about it. I knew what you may consider to be a surprising amount of people in the same boat back when I was in high school. Just make sure you're doing things at your own pace and don't stress about what other people are doing. Let things happen naturally.

• i had my first kiss at 24 and that was with my girlfriend at the time.

• I'm 21 and I'm still waiting lol

• First kiss in 4th grade, didn't think to much of it.

• im still waiting and I'm 19

• Not waiting by choice. Hasn't happened yet though and I'm 19.

What Girls Said 4

• Had my first kiss a couple months ago, and I'm 20 lol

• Awww(: I had my first kiss in 6th grade. But Kissing is better when you're with someone who's a pro, AND the right person for you. Don't worry he'll come.

• I've had one kiss ever. Wasn't so great :P

My advice is don't get your hopes up :3

• I didn't get my first kiss till I was almost 17, and it's really no big deal that you haven't had it yet. It's better that way, because once you do, hopefully it will be with someone you really care about, and you'll be much happier, as opposed to having it when you're younger and not being able to appreciate it nearly as much. Don't worry, your time will come. and when it does, I'm sure it will be amazing, and with a great guy.