Girls please help out a loving boyfriend?

So I've been dating this girl for a while now but I haven't really seen her for the past week or so because she's been really busy. Either way I'm hopefully going to see her next week but I don't know what to do while I'm with her, I feel like I should do somthing nice but I don't know what you girls want from your boyfriends. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it all depends on where you leave...like my boyfriend took me once the broad walk it was fun and we got to play a lot at the carnival ...i think is very sweet when he did that ...but then again I don't know what's around your city, may be go bowling? it all depends on what she likes!

What Girls Said 3

• Flowers, when you see her, dinner, you know the normal but be affectionate show her that you missed her

• Girls dig romantic stuff

• I agree go for the flowers! or surprise her at work may be... (well if she works if not her house) ROmantic dinner you know dim light restaurant a walk in the park. DO something she loves for her!

• HAh ya I'd find flowers a little weird tho, I'm 17 so I'm looking for somthing that would be more relaxed than a romantic dinner but still sweet and enjoyable

What Guys Said 0