Does no contact work?

i yelled at this guy. I'm wrong but he hasn't been treating me well. he's been ignoring me, cancelling dates etc etc. I said I'm sorry for yelling but erased him from ALL social media. should I just let it go? I'm tired. how do I get him to treat me better?

he always forgives me but he never changes. it's the same thing again and again.

What Guys Said 1

• well if you said your sorry. what else can you do. the guy sounds like a jerk if he can't forgive you. move on find someone else to treat you better. don't go chasing guys like that. you made a mistake at yelling at him. if he can't forgive you for it. that's his own problem combined with bitterness.

• well I over react often. I don't know if he's a douche or if he's a douche because I yell and get overly emotional but I get overly emotional because he behaves like a douche.

• he is playing you like a puppet. he is playing the emotional guilt trip with you. just tell him, either stop his pathetic games or we are done. and go through it. that will teach to be a immature bratt. sorry for harsh comment,.

• i said that to him recently. he knows so I'll see if anything changes. I'll remain calm. if things still continue to be flip flopy then you're right, he's emotionally manipulating.

What Girls Said 1

• He wont. They do not change. If he's been ike that for more than a month, congrats he's a douche. Move on to better

• i think I'll just live my life and not react to him. if he sticks around, fine. if he leaves, that's fine too. I wouldn't stick around a guy who yelled at me all the time. time will tell. over reacting and yelling at someone will not encourage him or her to make more effort. I think the best bet is distance and non attachment. maybe he's manipulating. I don't know yet. I have to detach myself from my emotions to see the truth.