My boyfriend's friend kissed me?

In front of my boyfriend. We were all drinking, but no one was really drunk. I was nearly asleep in a chair, when he pulled my head back from standing behind me and kissed me. Not open mouth, but pressed on the mouth. Not even like a peck either. My boyfriend was right next to me, and didn't say anything. I was too surprised to respond. Why did he do this? Why wasn't anything said?

I could tell my boyfriend did not like it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Hearing about how your boyfriend is bothered by it, but did nothing...

...

...means that he has no balls.

I don't understand why he didn't do anything. I see why you're confused.

• What did your boyfriend say about it? Have you spoken since?

• I just drifted back to sleep and he's never said anything about it. Since then, his friend ( who is also married, it makes me sick to think about) has been overly flirtatious. I've avoided him. I can tell my boyfriend is bothered by it, but I don't understand why he wouldn't do anything.

• Is your boyfriend the kind of guy not to stick up for himself? Maybe this guy is more dominant? It's outrageous. A) because it's patently socially unacceptable behavior to do that in the first place, what is this guy thinking. B) your boyfriend is obliged to do something. I generally shy away from conflict, but even I would be like, wtf. I'd be so angry, and not in a passive aggressive way. There are occasions when you have to intervene, to defend what you care about

• If one of my friends kissed my girl id punch him in the jaw, especially if I was right there in front of him. Your boyfriend didn't do anythin about it? And this other guy is married? No offense but your boyfriend is a total puss.

• They're in on it together.

• I could tell my boyfriend did not appreciate it. And said friend is married.

• I would say your boyfriend sounds like a p****, but that would be false. Your boyfriend IS a p****.

• any body would like to kiss u...u are just awesome

• Why didn't you pull away?

• By the way, you probably get this a lot, but you are very pretty

• Whatever happened with this?

• I asked my boyfriend about it and he claimed he had no idea it happened. I think he's just a soft guy, and can't really say anything about it.

• A DP is imminent.

What Girls Said 2

• So your boyfriend just sat right there and didn't say or do anything? Wow where are his balls? Your boyfriends friend was trying your boyfriend. he knew he could get away with doing it because he probably feels your boyfriend is weak and has no respect for him. Seems like it was one of those "I'm one-upping you" things

Either that or they set you up. might be one of those weirdo creepy guys who like to share girls

• sad that your boyfriend was right there,and didn't do anything about it.