An awkward/embarrassing moment?

Who here has had an embarrassing moment while on a date, with friends, etc. Mine was when my gf's roommate would keep watching us make out.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my guy friends knows that I like his friend (who also happens to be my friend also). So he makes it awkward as hell on a daily basis.

He borrowed my charger and gave it to the my crush to return it to me later, and then proceeded to tell my crush he could use to get sexual favors from me. Recently they dropped me off at my house and he was screaming from the car give "Blow *name* a kiss!", next day they dropped me off, my crush walked me to my door, my friend decided to hide under a blanket in the car and was secretly watching to see if we would do anything. He also likes to put us both on the spot by asking question neither one of us wants to answer like "*name* why won't you take *mormollio* to the prom" or "*mormollio* why won't you (kiss, play footsie, hug, make out etc.) with *name". Then we both end up trying to explain ourselves without making it seem like we hate the other party or something...It's awkward at the moment then funny as hell later :l

What Girls Said 4

• The last day of my sophomore year in high school we weren't required to do anything but check into first hour. So I spent the day running around playing hide and seek in the auditorium with one of my best friends, a guy friend, and some other guy she knew along with a ton of other people.

The four of us were hiding together in the hall that led to the costume storage room - it was almost too dark to see anything and we had a hell of a time getting to the far end. Then we sat on the floor and waited.

While we were waiting, my friend decided to make a move on our guy friend (who she had dated a little off and on) with me an her other guy friend right there. So, while they're going at it, he and I are stuck with no way to get out of the hall unless we interrupt the lovebirds by tripping over them. All the while, he kept looking at me and it was too dark to tell if he was giving me the "This is totally awkward" face or if he was hoping we'd do something, too.

• What a looser- lol. Shoulda said its not a free show-p or does it turn them on, do they wanna join?

Embarassing for me is when my friends start talkiing about things I don't want my date to know about. LIKE SHUTUP already.. GAWD.

• embarrassing moment today when I literally froze and forgot why I actually went to the bank until my friend reminded me because I was staring at the new accountant

• My boyfriend and I were and the movie theater, and talking during the previews. One movie trailer had been completely silent, we hadn't been talking then, but I said "Wouldn't it had been awkward if we had been talking then?" while laughing. He laughed, and said "Yeah... I LOVE YOU!" (Jokingly, as in if someone had waiting until then to say it & the theater went completely quite for everyone to hear.)

At the time, that had constantly been on my mind, so I kind of just lost my train of thought, and couldn't say anything for a moment. Pretty sure he could have seen it affected me! haha

What Guys Said 2

• She was waiting for you to give the 'come join in' gesture.

• at one of the first high school dances, this girl I had a crush on asked me to dance with her and I got turned on and poked her leg. so embarrassing