How to avoid a date becoming too friendly?

I was on a date with my crush yesterday, but rather than the date becoming flirtatious and romantic, it was more friendly... We watched a movie, talked about ourselves, played video games and what-not. But for some reason it seemed far more like 2 friends hanging out than a date?

We're planning to go to the movies and also have me sleep over at his house, but how do I avoid these activities getting too friendly as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• "No kiss. No snuggling. Hardly any physical contact at all... When we said goodbye, he gave me a hug, though."

Well, you can always try to act suggestively the next time you go out. Give him sexy looks, touch him suggestively on the hand and/or thigh, make sexually suggestive comments, ect. If he's not receptive to any of it, then he will show you, and you can go back to being only friends. However, he may be afraid of making the next step, so its up to you to break the ice and get a little suggestive. Its time to use your sexy feminine arsenal and throw yourself at him. Well, maybe not desperately, but you know what I mean? I mean, there are tons of things you can do, hell, you can ask him with a sexy little pout if he finds you sexy, or if he likes your skirt, and why...because it shows off your sexy legs? LOL, just use your imagination. It may sound kinda cheesy, but that stuff works wonders on a guy.

Its obvious that your not that bold as to grab his d*ck and tell him you want to blow him till he sees stars, but you have to do a little work here since its going to slow for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Touch seems to be the key. Give him a kiss when the time feels right, snuggle, cuddle, nuzzle, show that he is more than just a friend in your eyes and you want more. If he wants more too and have been worried about what you wanted, he should respond well to that. If not and he is not that into you, you will find that out quickly too (though I doubt he would have okay'd a date in that case so, no worries). When your man isn't taking charge sometimes you have to be the one to step up and vis a versa.

• Ok, was there a kiss at the end of the date? Snuggling? There are lots of things you can do to turn the type of date into what you want, but the above question needs to be answered first.

• No kiss. No snuggling. Hardly any physical contact at all... When we said goodbye, he gave me a hug, though.

• Take a regular activity, and make it into a segue of touching his dink somehow. Unless they're gay, despite their hesitations, dudes love women touching their dinks.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're sleeping over at his house, umm, that's far more than just friendly. I don't think you've got anything to worry about.