Does he genuinely like me or is this just a fling?

I met this guy nearly 2 weeks ago we slept together the first two times we hung out. Anyway he calls me to make plans and he also makes me breakfast and asks me what I like to cook. I'm not sure if this is going anywhere though. Yesterday it was a public holiday and he called me in the morning to see what my plans were for the day. Well I had already planned out my day so we decided to meet up that evening. He drove out to me to pick me up and took me to the waters edge lol, it was pretty nice but we spent the whole time making out and doing a bit of talking. It didn't really feel like a date tho. He told me I looked pretty and said it was nice to see me. He didn't push to get underneath my dress until we got back to the car, which at that point I said I was hungry lol so we got to a Chinese place and he was being really quiet and like picking at his fingernails. Then he would look at me and start smiling real shy ? I don't know I made some conversation and he made some but he seemed either distant or nervous. I was trying to make him comfortable without coming on too strong, but immworried worried I might have.

Ok he asked me if I wanted to I back to mine and I thought about it and said OK so when he parked the car we started making out again and he wasn't getting out and I was like "let's just stay here." so we stayed inside the car and he did this thing were he was looking in my eyes and like touching his nose against mine back and forth for ages without kissing me? In not sure what that was. It was late I suggested making him a coffee for the road, he was like "that's not a bad idea" and then we started kissing again and he changed his mind and headed off saying he'll see me soon.

Hmmm? He has this player image but I think deep down he actually might like me? It's hard to tell. He's very good looking and young he probably doesn't want a girlfriend ...

Most Helpful Guy

• More than in image, he just wants to play...where do you think he is interested in anything else?

• What makes you think this

• I don't see much about conversation here, just making out.!

• Yeah it was a lot of superficial conversation and lots of making out. But I've been with guys who just want sex and this guy seems like he actually likes me...?

What Guys Said 2

• he definitely sounded like he only wanted to be physical with you, and it sounded like he didn't really want to talk.

• Don't worry - it's just a fling.

What Girls Said 2

• Try and NOT make out next time/or few times you see him. Then you will know for sure.

• Hate to say this, but it sounds to me like he just wants sex