Is it bad to see two guys at once?

I don't mean two boyfriends, I just mean two guys you hangout with. It's not a relationship, just kind of a 'thing.' And at what point should you start to commit to just one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad to date yes but that casual in between space is never just black and white it's shades of gray, if you feel like you are cheating someone or being deceitful and they are thinking something but you two are on a different page I would say ..you've gone to far

A thing is a thing and also use the guys as guides if you feel as if one is looking around and being just as casual as you ..then that's your answer.

When the guy asks you to "get serious, be exclusive etc etc" then you should make a decision and only if you continue to pursue two guys at once would you be in the wrong.

What Guys Said 6

• its wrong when you kissed one

• whenever you feel like things are seeming a lot more exclusive then commit to one and drop the other.

• When you feel like romantic feelings are developing in any of them or you, tell them both about what you're doing. If they're okay with it, go along with it for however long you can or want to; if one is upset, let him go. He's not for you, the other guy is. If both are upset, let them go, they're not for you.

• Second base. Unless open relationship talk has happened.

• When you're in a relationship with someone I'd say it would be wrong to hang out one on one with the other one. As long as you aren't dating either of them though, it's not a big deal.

• Do not understand???�

What Girls Said 5

• No and they don't really need to know about eachothr but if things get serious then choose one and tell the other sorry

• No guys see multiple girls at once all the time

• i do three or four at all times but I never get physical if they don't fit what I'm looking for

• if it feels wrong, it probably is.

• As long as you don't get caught

• No. it's called Dating unless you are going steady with one, since its not serious with either of them I do not see why you have to stop seeing both.