What Do you talk about in a date..?

i Haven't been on a date for a long time now <.< & I might go on one this sat´ but I don't know what to talk about or say..

Most Helpful Girl

• Topics to avoid: getting too deeply into past relationships, your shortcomings,habits, religion, or politics. Don't want to sabatoge yourself right from the get-go. Stick to things that aren't too controvesial-never assume. The first date is all about selling your best points and features so don't worry about talking about yourself too much- though remember to ask questions too! Tell a funny story about you, not your friends or family- you are the one he can relate to. Smile lots and try to relax, first dates are always a little awkward- you are both in the same awkward boat!

What Guys Said 3

• Just ask him questions and comment on what he says.

• lol Mkay.. I Will Look In To that...

• Other things I like to find out are if someone is responsible with their money, pursuing an education, has a drug problem... lol.

• you don't need t talk about anything in particular, small talk if fine, as long as tee are no awkward silences. find some common interests and talk about those

• let me take you you and that will answer your question :)

What Girls Said 1

• Anything your suppose to get to know a person