Left a voice mail, no reply back yet, should I call again?

I got a call a few days ago about a second job interview. I wrote down the details, but I forgot to specify which day the interview was on. I was half asleep when the call came in, I don't know why but I was really tired that day and decided to lay down for a bit. So I ended up writing both days down that the manager said.

I called back yesterday to confirm what time, but I got the managers voice mail.

I ended up leaving a voice mail message asking to confirm the date and time of the interview next week. I have not yet received a call.

So now I am wondering what I should do. I don't want to keep calling and bugging the office. But I am not sure if I should just wait today and hope that I have the right day.

I called twice yesterday, the first time I didn't leave a message and still got voice mail. Then the second time several hours later I called still no answer and I got the voice mail. That is when I left a message.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, call them back. They liked you enough to give you a second interview. Calling them back shows them you are very interested in the job. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• maybe they thought you are not a person who donot pay much attention to details

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, call them back. If you want the job, call back. Explain that you want to confirm the day & time. If you get a recording, press "0" and you may get transfered to a person.