What made you say yes about going out with your current girlfriend/boyfriend?

Was it his/her personality, looks or the way they asked you out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely his personality, though his looks didn't hurt at all. His sense of humor was what really got me. We pretty much teased each other whenever we were together and it was a lot of fun to talk to him. All of that is still true today...though I guess there is somewhat less teasing now

What Girls Said 7

• His looks are what initially attracted me to him (isn't that how it usually happens?). But it was his personality that made me think "yup, this is the guy for me!" There are tons of good looking guys out there so that's never the deciding factor. What's hard to find is a guy who's well suited for you.

• Personality, Mostly, He's good looking, but I suppose you think anyone you date is good looking, and he didn't really ask me out, we just started hanging out more and more then one day he really sweetly goes "so I think you might be my girlfriend now, is that ok?".

• Personality and looks :)

• He's handsome, so his looks had something to do with it..

He is altruistic. To me, that's a rare trait for most people to truly have. That caught my attention.

The spark between us.

• His smile and that he was really nice.

• All of the above. Our personalities mesh perfectly so it was best friends at once kind of. Plus I think he's extremely attractive. And he asked me out during a slow song at my senior homecoming. So it was all nice.

• It was his personality combined with his looks.

He told me all the things I wanted to hear..

What Guys Said 0