I had my first kiss and didn't feel a thing?

well today a guy I really really like kissed me. it was my first kiss but I didn't feel a thing. I wasn't expecting fireworks or something magical like the movies but... I don't know I guess I expected to feel something more since I supposedly like the guy so much.

... what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• there's no fireworks. it feels good, sometimes better than others. not really magical when there's a good 1000000000000 more to come

What Girls Said 1

• lol fireworks :P hah ...Well I was head over hills for my boyfriend when I had my first kiss, believe or not I was 18 when my first kiss. For me it was so intense because he was not only kissing me but telling beautiful stuff while doing and the he kissed my neck . He was 24 so I guess he just knew what he was doing ;) ..and chill as long you enjoyed you're good. My friend regretted her first kiss, she realized next day she didn't like the guy at all.